Castle Hill House
Bennett's HQ was originally at RAF Wyton. When the PFF expanded dramatically, it moved to Castle Hill House, Huntingdon, in June 1943, and remained there for the rest of the war.
The photo, taken in January 2008, by Steven Hanglands, shows Castle Hill House as it is today. Does anyone know of a photo taken there in wartime or soon afterwards?